The following players should report to Coach Dague’s room (A-222) at 345pm on Wednesday afternoon. Please see Coach Dague with questions.
1. Adamec, 2. Claeson, 3. Dilger, 4. Fox, 5 Knapp, 6. Wheeler, 7. Davis, 8. Herbert, 9. Lee, 10. Pyburn, 11. Shea, 12. Cannon, 13. Conway, 14. Currie, 15. Frank, 16. Heiman, 17. Jernigan (Chd.), 18. Jernigan, (Chs.), 19. Reyna, 20. Seward, 21. Voorhees, 22. Croom, 23. Drew, 24. Edwards, 25. Hofferman, 26. Howell, 27. Paul, 28. Ritter, 29. Stover, 30. Titsworth, 31. Winrow, 32. Sentell, 33. Byers
All those interested in trying out for baseball should report to the field, dressed and prepared to begin, no later than 345pm. Monday’s tryout will focus predominantly on offensive evaluations so players need to make sure that they bring any and all equipment necessary to tryout – to include athletic shoes in addition to their spikes. Additionally, those students trying out for the team must present their tryout/workout pass before they can actually do so. They must sign up in the front office in order to get that pass. Tuesday’s schedule for the tryout will be posted on Monday evening. If you have questions, see Coach Dague in A-222.
The second of two team shops is now open for the 2017 baseball season. There are several items that will be required of players while any additional purchases are at the discretion of the student-athletes and their parent(s)/guardian(s). Because the teams have not been set (tryouts are on February 13th and 14th), I want to be clear that NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN on purchases made by those student-athletes that do not make the team. This team shop will remain open until February 19, 2017, at midnight. You might notice that the design of last year's logo is on the site; that will not be the same design used for this year. If you have questions, please see Coach Dague.
1. Nike Air Clipper '17 Cleats - $77.99
2. Nike Team Legend Short-Sleeve Crew T-Shirt (Purple and Black for Varsity Players - $47.98/JV Players, Purple ONLY - $23.99)
3. The following item only needs to be purchased if the players do not have purple and/or black Long-Sleeve compression shirts.
Nike Pro Cool Compression Long-Sleeve (Purple and Black for Varsity Players - $61.98/JV Players, Purple ONLY - $30.99)
1. Go to www.bsnteamsports.com
2. Use access code buccan7E2M
3. Select items and purchase with either a VISA or MASTERCARD
4. All items will be shipped to Jack Britt High School and will be distributed upon arrival.
Week of September 26, 2016 – Players requested for the specific skill development sessions will be posted on outside the door of room A-222.
Monday, September 26, 2016 – Open session long toss program and specific skill development (345pm – 515pm)
Tuesday, September 27, 2016 – Specific skill development; Players requested will be posted outside door of A-222 (345pm – 515pm) and Conditioning (530pm – 630pm)
Wednesday, September 28, 2016 – Specific skill development (345pm – 515pm)
Thursday, September 29, 2016 - Open session long toss program and specific skill development (345pm – 515pm)and Conditioning (530pm – 630pm)
Friday, September 30, 2016 – Conditioning (600am – 700am)