Tonight, we will be honoring our seven seniors and all of their accomplishments. Senior night festivities will begin around 645pm with the first pitch at approximately 715pm. Come out and join us as we play Overhills High School.
Team Manager Haley Jackson (North Carolina State University)
Trent Adamec (UNC-Charlotte)
Ryan Claeson (To Be Determined)
Alex Dilger (Millersville University)
Austin Fox (The United States Military Academy – West Point)
Zachary Knapp (Wake Tech CC – Baseball Commit)
Gavin Wheeler (William Peace University – Baseball Commit)
The following players should report to Coach Dague’s room (A-222) at 345pm on Wednesday afternoon. Please see Coach Dague with questions.
1. Adamec, 2. Claeson, 3. Dilger, 4. Fox, 5 Knapp, 6. Wheeler, 7. Davis, 8. Herbert, 9. Lee, 10. Pyburn, 11. Shea, 12. Cannon, 13. Conway, 14. Currie, 15. Frank, 16. Heiman, 17. Jernigan (Chd.), 18. Jernigan, (Chs.), 19. Reyna, 20. Seward, 21. Voorhees, 22. Croom, 23. Drew, 24. Edwards, 25. Hofferman, 26. Howell, 27. Paul, 28. Ritter, 29. Stover, 30. Titsworth, 31. Winrow, 32. Sentell, 33. Byers
All those interested in trying out for baseball should report to the field, dressed and prepared to begin, no later than 345pm. Monday’s tryout will focus predominantly on offensive evaluations so players need to make sure that they bring any and all equipment necessary to tryout – to include athletic shoes in addition to their spikes. Additionally, those students trying out for the team must present their tryout/workout pass before they can actually do so. They must sign up in the front office in order to get that pass. Tuesday’s schedule for the tryout will be posted on Monday evening. If you have questions, see Coach Dague in A-222.
The second of two team shops is now open for the 2017 baseball season. There are several items that will be required of players while any additional purchases are at the discretion of the student-athletes and their parent(s)/guardian(s). Because the teams have not been set (tryouts are on February 13th and 14th), I want to be clear that NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN on purchases made by those student-athletes that do not make the team. This team shop will remain open until February 19, 2017, at midnight. You might notice that the design of last year's logo is on the site; that will not be the same design used for this year. If you have questions, please see Coach Dague.
1. Nike Air Clipper '17 Cleats - $77.99
2. Nike Team Legend Short-Sleeve Crew T-Shirt (Purple and Black for Varsity Players - $47.98/JV Players, Purple ONLY - $23.99)
3. The following item only needs to be purchased if the players do not have purple and/or black Long-Sleeve compression shirts.
Nike Pro Cool Compression Long-Sleeve (Purple and Black for Varsity Players - $61.98/JV Players, Purple ONLY - $30.99)
1. Go to www.bsnteamsports.com
2. Use access code buccan7E2M
3. Select items and purchase with either a VISA or MASTERCARD
4. All items will be shipped to Jack Britt High School and will be distributed upon arrival.