Monday, February 9, 2015
Adamec, Cayton, Dilger, Hankins, Miller, Ky., Knapp, McGarry, Wheeler
Wednesday, February 11, 2015
Bishop, Cayton, Herbert, Howell, Knapp, Kurt, Locklear, Martinez
Thursday, February 12, 2015
Bishop, Dilger, Hankins, Kurt, Martinez, Miller, Ky. Pinhero, Wheeler
Friday, February 13, 2015
Adamec, Bishop, Cayton, Gordner, Herbert, Knapp, Locklear, Wheeler
1. There will be conditioning open to anyone interested in trying out for baseball on Monday (2/9), Wednesday (2/11), and Thursday (2/12), starting at 600pm.
2. Tryouts for the 2015 Jack Britt Baseball team will happen on Monday (2/16) and Tuesday (2/17). Tryouts for 9th and 10th graders will begin at 400pm. Players should report to the field dressed and ready to start promptly at that time.
3. Tryouts for 11th and 12th graders and selected underclassmen will begin at 600pm on both Monday (2/16) and Tuesday (2/17). Those players should report at 545pm to begin their team running and stretching as well as throwing so that we can begin promptly at 600pm with the actual tryout.
4. Players should bring all necessary baseball equipment and proper baseball clothing (to include both spikes and turfs/tennis shoes). All players should have on long sleeves due to weather. If more clarification is needed, please see Coach Dague.
5. All students trying out must have an active physical on file – THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS!